November 18, 2012

Deidara *Past Recalling* Part 3


DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE SHOW! THIS IS A SEXUAL STORY WITH CUSSING! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THEN DO NOT READ! 

start:

Fuyuki's POV

This so called friend put on his cloak and dissapeared with the other Akastuki member.

"I have to get back, and warn Suzuki." Slightly panicking I jumped through the trees and eventaully arrived back at the balcony. Landing onto the jutted pavement, I glanced into her room.

My blood ran cold as I saw the young woman collapsed on her floor. She was in a fetal position shaking while cradeling her arm.

I dashed by her side and kneeled. Grasping her sides I placed her on her back. A string of curses left her mouth as one eye opened to look at me.

"Don't fucking move me you bitch ass whore." It was a harsh, rushed, whisper. Beads of sweat marked her forehead.

I took all hands off of her and looked at her in surprise. "You curse like a sailor." I paused before speaking. Glancing up and down her body, she did not seem injured anywhere. My gaze rested on the arm she was cradeling. Well, now that I noticed it, she was only cradeling her hand.

Blood just barely trickled from the tightly clenched fingers. Realization then struck me, the tail she had stopped. It had had poison dripping from the tip, and it must have cut her.

"I should have been more careful..." Her voice was fading away, replaced by heavy pants filled with pain.

"Allow me to go fetch a healer from this town." I stood up and was about to leave the room, until I heard her raspy voice say, 'Deidara..'



Deidara's POV

"Damnitt Sasori!" Deidara grabbed him by his coat collar and shook him.  He glared into the mans passive brown eyes. "Why did you do that? Now she is hurt!"

"Like she was not gonna get hurt let alone killed later on for what she is. I just made it easy for us to find her. That poison is will slowly spread, only I have the cure." Sasori shrugged off Deidara and reached into his coat pocket, pulling out a little vial with pink liquid within it. "They will come to us, looking to save her life. And at that time we will make a trade, her life for her. She lives and we complete our mission." He put the vial back into his coat and walked past Deidara.

Deidara stood there listening to his partners footsteps fade away. He was now alone and thinking. His head jerked up and he now stared at the sky. His determined eyes never wavered as they traveled to the town.
"I'm sorry."
Suzuki's POV
The pain radiated from my hand at first, the pain pulsing. The pain spread after each agonizing pulse, the ache reaching up to my forearm.

Kazuhiko looked down at me worried, his older brother Fuyuki was on my other side. I cradled my hand close to me glaring at them both.

"S-stay away." I harshly whispered at them both, my grip growing tighter around my hand.

"Suzuki..the docter said we had to clean it up, and try our best to remove the poison from around the wound." Fuyuki's hands slowly reached out over me, trying to find an opening to grab me at.

"Ill bite your fingers off." The only thing sharper than my glare was my tongue.

"Come on now, it should relieve some pain." The white haired man grabbed my arm and tryed to move my arms away from each other and make my hand open up.

Leaning upward I bit his arm hard and did'nt let go. "I tolf you that I woult biwe you!" I mumbled into his arm.

Fuyuki held out my arm toward Kazuhiko, who grabbed my hand. I bit down harder on Fuyuki's arm, who grunted in pain. My teeth punctured his skin allowing me to taste his metallic blood.

Kazuhiko pried open my fingers and placed the hot rag to the wound. The hotness of the rag stung my skin. Kazuhiko began to rub it gently over the wound only causing a searing pain to emerge.

"Make sure you dig into the wound prince. We need to make sure it is properly cleaned." I bit him even harder for speaking those words.

As Kazuhiko put even more pressure on it I cringed, letting go of Fuyuki's arm. I looked at the cealing instead, trying to ignore the throbbing of my hand.

I laid in a hospital bed in the local clinic, Fuyuki had brought me here after he realized the weapon the perp used was poisioned.

The throbbing did not cease but moving my hand was easier. Kazuhiko was done washing up my wound and had backed away.

"Kazuhiko, why don't you go get her pain medecine." Fuyuki looked at his arm and just shrugged off the small bite wound.

The young prince nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"You know what the docter said. The poison is custom made, and as such no docter will be able to treat it." His face looked grim as he stared down at the floor.

"That was an Akastuki member, I know only a few of the identities. Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, and Sasori. The one who attacked me was Sasori. He won't let me die, I am too important. He will come later on today. most likely, to retrieve me. The poison is to weaken me no doubt so I will not fight." I glanced over toward Fuyuki who just stared dumbfounded at me.

"You are very well informed."

"No not informed, I am just smart."He sweatdropped at my remark. Looking away from him and instead at my hand, I began to curse myself. "I should have been more careful,let alone aware of my surroundings."

Fuyuki stayed silent looking away. His presence was heavy in the room, even I could tell there was something he wanted to tell me but he was reluctant to say. His face was fixed in a determined expression as he stared out the window. He suddenly stood up and turned that gaze onto me. "I am sorry to tell you this but-"

Fuyuki was interupted as someone opened the door and walked in. Kazuhiko came in accompinied by one other. Deidara stood by him smiling at me.

"Hey girly, when I went back to the Inn they told me that a young woman with your appearance had been rushed to the local clinic. I came by to see what had happened," he walked over to my other side and kneeled, " and to see if you were alright."

"I am just fine, I am tougher than you think." I flexed my good arm with a wide grin on my face.

"I don't doubt it. You look like you toughened up in the years I have been gone." He crossed his arms on the bed and laid his chin on his arms. His eyes were soft as he stared at me.

I could not help but blush at him showing such an obvious fondness of me. Averting my eyes, they rested on Fuyuki who was glaring at Deidara. His eyes terrified me, it gave away his murderous intentions. I was not the only one that noticed it of course; Kazuhiko and Deidara both stared at his furious expresson.

Deidara stood up and glared at the white haired boy. "You got a problem?"

Fuyuki's eyebrows furrowed more as he remained silent.

Smirking, Deidara looked down at me a smile replacing the previous expression. "So how long are you in for?"

My face paled and my heart began to beat faster. I didn't want to worry him. I turned my face away from him. "Only for a little bit, t-the poison has to ware off from my system." I heaved a laugh trying to cover up my lie. I did not dare look back at him, afraid that if he believed me that my face would give it away.
 
A piece of hair was brushed away from my face. Looking up it was not Deidara, who I expected, instead it was Fuyuki. He stared down at me with a pained expression. The yellow eyes captivated me for a moment, but I was snapped out of my trance when I felt something sharp touch my forearm. When I turned it was only Deidara's hand.
 
"You should get more rest, un." Deidara said. Suddenly, he leaned forward and kissed my forehead. A deep blush creeped across my face. His only visible eye seemed to shine as he smiled. "I will be back later on," He held out his pinkie, "I promise." Smiling, I wrapped my pinkie in his and we shook them.
 
Before Deidara had exited the room, he and Fuyuki had exchanged glares. Kazuhiko walked in soon after Deidara left, holding a bottle of water. The docter was right behind him with a empty syringe.
 
"I am going to take some more blood samples to see how the poison is effecting your body now." He sat where Deidara had been.
 
 Kazuhiko gave me the water bottle, which I uncapped and began to down. "Well, I see that your arm does not hurt anymore." His tone was surprised but happy.
 
"Oh," I stretched my arms and moved my fingers, "I guess so." The docter grabbed one of my arms and held it firmly. His fingers went over my forearm many times, until he finally let my arm go.
 
"It seems that you were stuck with some kind of syringe already. Right here." A cold finger pressed against my forearm. "It is very small prick but I was able to just notice it."
 
My eyes dart over the limb again and again until I was finally able to spot it. It was a very small opening, as if a sewing needle was precisily jammed into a small vein. Not a single bead of blood welled from it.
 
"It took a steady hand to be able to do something like that." The docter picked up my arm once more and carefully stuck the empty syringe into one of my large veins, located at my joint. He left as soon as he was done.
 
"I hate needles." A shiver ran through my spine as I rubbed at my arm.
 
"Yet, you handle them so well." Fuyuki laughed.
 
"Does not mean I do not like them!"
 
"Kazuhiko," He beckoned the young prince over and gave him a few ryon, "I want you to get us some snacks. Alright?" He smiled and ruffled the boys hair.
 
"Yes, I shall purchase some sweet dumplings!" Kazuhiko smiled and ran out fast.
 
My smile faded as I faced Fuyuki, "What did you want to tell me that was so important?"
 
 
Sasori's POV
 
He waited in the cover of trees for Deidara. Irritation poured from every pore. Not only did he hate to wait but Deidara stole the only antidote he had for the Jinchuraki's poison. He had realized that Deidara had feelings for this vassal, but he did not think it ran deep enough to go against the Akastuki.
 
 
The sun was just past its highest point when Sasori heard someone coming his way. The familiar blonde ninja came through the bushes slowly.
 
Within a blink of an eye Sasori tossed some senbon at the ninja. Deiara caught one and dodged the others. "Your a bigger fool than I ever imagined you were."
 
"So you are saying that even before this asignment you believed I was an idiot, un?" A wary smirk appeared on Deidara's face.
 
"Of course I did, however your true idiocy has only just reered its head."
 
Deidara looked away from the puppet master, a perplexed expression on his face. "I realize what I did was wrong but..."
 
"Wether you like it or not, we still grab her tonight. Leader-sama must not be kept waiting for much longer." Sasori walked into the dark brambles, leaving the foolish blonde behind.
 
 
Deidara's POV
 
He stayed in the forest for hours, sometimes walking while other times blowing up small rocks. Once the sun was about to set he remembered his promise to Suzuki.
 
Quickly, he made his way back to the clinic. He entered and went down the small hall towards Suzuki's room. He mentally prepared himself to see her for a moment before entering. He shook his head and plastered a smile on his face.
 
Grabbing the door knob, he twisted it opening the door. His smile became real and bigger when he saw Suzuki sitting up in bed and that no one else was in the room.
 
Her face was turned away from him. "Hey, I kept my promise, un! Do I not get a 'welcome' or even a simple smile?" A stone was thrown into his stomach, causing ripples to roll through his body. A sense of alarm crashed into him every time a ripple formed. "Suzuki?" He placed a hand on her shoulder.
 
Suzuki suddenly turned around and slapped his hand away. Deidara stared in shock as he saw tears streaming down her cheeks.
 
"Do not fucking touch me!" Her screech seemed to echo in his ears. "You dare decieve me! I trusted you! Your an Akastuki...and you worked with Sasori to poison me! We were childhood friends yet..." Her words broke out into sobs.
 
"I did not know it was you, un! I was only told that we had to hunt down the ten tailed host! If I knew it was you I would not have accepted the mission!" He was becoming desperate. The last thing he wanted was to lose her, again.
 
Her sobbing paused long enough for her to choke out a few words, "So you would have let me be captured by any other person?" Each word struck Deidara's heart like a knife.
 
"Thats not what I-" His words were cut off as the white haired boy from earlier rushed in from behind.
 
"I will not allow you to take Miss Suzuki." Deidara turned and glared at him.  
 
"Stay out of adult business! Go play outside like a good little boy!" Deidara kicked the young ninja causing the boy to crash into a wall.
 
 
 
Suzuki's POV
 
Fuyuki slid onto the floor unconsious. Anger began to bubble over, causing my body to shake with the tension.
 
Jumping from bed I slammed my arm into the back of Deidara's head. He collapsed to the floor hissing in pain. Before he could get back to his feet, I grabbed the back of his shirt and tossed him into the nearest wall. The blonde let out a grunt of pain and staggered. A single stream of blood dripped from the side of his mouth.
 
I reered my fist back, preparing to hit him again, but something wrapped around my arms and legs. My body was rendered immobile by what looked like thin puppet string.
 
"I suggest you do not make any jerking movements, unless you want to lose your limbs." Irritation pricked at me because I could not turn and face my foe.
 
"Sasori..." Deidara now stood up fully, rubbing the back of his head.
 
"This is the only time I will save your life, so you better not screw up again." The voice was cold.
 
"Thanks, un." Deidara warily stared at me as he walked around me.
 
"Glad to see you have-" There was a heavy grunt and then a thud.
 
The strings loosened around my limbs, setting me free. Whirling around I was only met with a kunai. Deidara held it at me with an unreadable expression. My eyes darted toward Sasori on the floor, a single senbon petruded from his chest.

"It should not kill him, but will certainly knock him out for a few moments, un." Deidara's voice brought my attention back to him. With one hand he held up a sign and tossed a clay bird out the window. A large bird grew from the little thing. "Get on."
 
"Why should I?" I did not dare move from where I stood.
 
Deidara used his head to jesture to the unconsious Fuyuki, who still lay in the hall. My eyes widened as I saw the clay spiders crawling all over him.
 
"If you come with me those spiders will deactivate and he will be spared." Deidara's gaze was cold and calculating.
 
Biting my lip, I nodded. Slowly, I exited through the window and sat on the bird. Soon Deidara stood with me and we were soaring above the clouds, to who knows where.
 
***************
I knew it took forever! I am very sorry! Plus it is very short but I felt like it needed to be done. Dont worry the story does not end here! Part 4 shall be done eventually! Next to be done will be my Pokemon Trainer N lemon.  Senior year is very hectic especially due to Chemistry!!! Gahhhhhhhh!! So please be patient and you will have your lemons! :3


2 comments:

  1. Omg i might be a little late reading this but this story so far is awesome ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to finish o:

    ReplyDelete