September 8, 2010

Lelouch lemon *Truth Behold*

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN CODE GEASS OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS!! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SEXUAL STORIES AND LANGUAGE THEN AVERT YOUR EYES AND LEAVE THIS BLOG AND WEBPAGE NOW!! IF YOU REPORT ME I WILL FIND YOU AND PERSONALLY HURT YOU...(somehow) (Sweatdrops) --

Main character and virtually you even thou it is first person: Yuki Soya
Looks: Long green hair; that basically looks exactly like C2's.eyes are a deep right brown; which i the only difference between her and C2.
Personality:feisty and can be very violent when provoked as such. Most of the time very childish and sweet; tends to act dumb when actually is very bright in strategies and solving problems among people. Oftenly sais hates violents when actually resolves to it most of the time.
Info:Is a member of the Black Knights but wears a mask so no one will find out who her identity; likes to protect privacy. Hates Britania and all Britanian citizens. Blends in with them at Ashford Academy but no one knows she is a half-blood. Particulary hate Lelouch do to a mysterious fact that he does something to her when he is around, but she has no idea what or why she feels. Stays in the same building with Lelouch and Nunally but just avoids them; due to her random bursts of anger when she is not with friends. Being angry is just who she is when she is left alone long enough. Has no idea that Lelouch is Zero, but she does like the Zero that she thinks she knows. A while after she joined the Black Knights she grew an affection for the mysterious masked man; finding herself bewildered at his presence. No one knows about her past she hates talking about it and prefers to just bottle it up.

Aaaaand start:

As I stirred in my bed, just starting to wake up, I could hear Lelouch speaking to someone in a hushed tone. I loathed the fact that my bedroom was right next to his. I groaned in anger as I quickly sat up in bed; unable to sleep anymore. I glanced at myself in the mirror; seeing my red short shorts and black; revealing tank top that showedd my belly. I lurched out of bed; feeling evil itself inbedded in my heart; as I thought about the things that I was going to yell at him.

I swung open my door and marched over past the short ditance and in front of the douches door. I slammed my fist repeatedly on the door; making sure to get his attention. Around the fifteenth time I slammed my fist, his door swung open with Lelouch standing right in front of it.

Lelouch was adored by most of the girls in my school; mainly due to him being mysterious to them. His purple eyes were filled with worry as he glared at me. I could faintly see his eyes darting back and forth; from me and the bed. He had on a white button up shirt and his regular school pants. As he glanced back and forth I felt an overhelming anger as I guessed at what he was doing. PS Lelouch does not know that Yuki is the subordinate that wears the mask; not even Kallen.

I narrowed my light brown eyes at the disgusting teenage boy; I felt a blush creep up on my face. "I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING, BUT KEEP YOUR FUCKING VOICES...OR MOANS DOWN!! I DO NOT WANNA HEAR WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH WHOEVER IS UNDERNEATH THE COVERS!! JUST KEEP IT DOWN SO I CAN SLEEP!!" I yelled at him at the top of my lungs; letting my anger take over.

Lelouch's eyes widened as he heard such fury in my voice. His own face held a blush as he realized what I thought. He did not protest or speak; which only made me more provoked. I marched past the dazed Lelouch and into his room; feeling curious and very scornful. I trotted over to the side of the bed and grasped the covers.

"Wait Yuki; no!" I finally heard Lelouch's voice ring in my ears. His voice sounded scared and distressed; which I had never heard in his voice. I felt him grasp my arm that held the covers, but I had guessed that he tripped. I felt him put his full weight onto my back; making collapse onto whoever was under the covers.

Lelouch was putting his entire body onto my back; with his entire body. I was faced to face with the shifting cover. Whoever was under the covers was moving around me, and I was right ontop of the person. My boobs were shmooshed to the person. I could not move an inch as the person moved enough that the blanket shifted off of them; revealing who was underneath.

I saw long bright green hair; very similar to my own. The girls eyes were a bright amber; which did not match mine at all; probably the only difference between us. Her boobs were just as big and round as mine were. Our complexion was zit and acne free. I recignized her almost right away; she was C2; Zero's right hand captian. Only she knew who Zero truly was; I had always been jealous of herr due to the fact that they were always alone in Zero's private corriders. What the hell was she doing here, and with Lelouch?!

I blinked as I stared at her; her eyes met mine; unexpressionless. I saw her grasping something in her pale hands. As I shifted my gaze down at what she held; it was Zero's mask. As I eyed the mask with a blank expression I slowyly peiced together the evidence.

i let my shock ring through me as I opened my mouth to let out a gasp. "WHY IS C2 HERE AND WHY DOES SHE HAVE ZERO'S MASK?!" I looked C2 right in the eye and glared; accusing her with my mind. "WHY DID YOU STEAL ZERO'S MASK?!" I yelled at her; feeling enraged. (I lack common sense so I could not figure out what was really going on)

C2 looked looked at me with a look that said how dum I was acting and that I had missed the actaul secret. I felt my own large breasts rub against C2's; I felt a brush creeping up on my face as I realized this.

"You remind me of someone...but who?" C2's voice made a chill go up my spine. I felt her breath on my face; making the blush deepen.

I felt Lelouch wrap his arms around me and pull me off of C2. He grasped my chin with his fore finger and thumb. His mighty purple gaze met my brown orbs. His eyes held sincereity and adorement in them; which made me confused. "I am very sorry." His voice held the deep sorrow that I had known most of my life.

I felt Lelouch's hot and sticky breath on my sweet plump lips. I was utterly bewildered and shocked as he pressed his lips to mine. My gaze widened but I did not pull away; even if he was a Britanian...I found myself liking the kiss.

Lelouch pulled away to soon and looked me back in the eyes. He had some weird symbol in his right eye; it looked like a bird getting ready to take off into a purple lit sky. Suddenly my head became dizzy and my eyes began to close uncontrollaby; my head lolled all over the place. I was beginning to black out for some odd reason. Everything around me began to grow darker and darker; soon enough I lost conciounss(sorry do not know how to spell that hehehe).

LELOUCHS POV

Yuki fell limp in my arms; her entire upper body falling backwards. I held her back in my palms; the only thing hodling her up. Her breasts stood out,  underneath the short and tight tank top, along with her small and thin petite belly. I could feel myself growing even the slightest more thick at the sight of her looking so vulnerable.

I moved her into my arms more carefully; holding her bridal style. Her long bright green hair flowed underneath her; as her head hung back; exposing that soft skin under her neck. Her legs, arms, head, and entire body hung limp; swaying as I walked.

"C2 hide my mask and suit more properly...put them back into my suit case and put the case back into the small safe in my closet...I do not want anyone finding it outside the safe." I sternly told the green haired witch.

C2 did not answer to my stern demand only laid down; spreading her body on my bed. I sighed defeated; she never listened too me; only ignored me and done what she wished.

I walked out of my room; with Yuki still in my arms. As I walked I kept wondering about a few things. Yuki had somehow known C2; even C2 said she seemed familiar somehow. Yuki had also known right away that the mask C2 had was Zero's mask. These were the things that kept eluding my mind; none of it made since to me.

I made it to her open door. I walked in and saw her bed at the side. I made my way over to it; placing her on the muffled sheeted bed. Her breathing was deep and steady.

I ended up staring at her longer then I had ever expected; finally I looked away from her adorable face. I glanced all about the room finding nothing really interesting or that deemed worthy of my curiosity...until I saw her closet door ajar.

Her closet remained and lyed to the side of her room; the door was ajar, and the secret room was pitch black; telling nothing of its secrets. My curiosity got the better of me; I made my way over to the little room. The door squeaked as  pressed my hand against it; opening it up.

Just as I had thought; it was pitch black in the little room. This room was meant to not tell any secrets; which I respected. I felt along the inside wall and found a switch. I turned on the lights; it immidiatly illuminated the entire closet. It was filled with clothes...but that was to be expected of a closet. I did not want to go through her clothes so I turned to leave, but as i turned to leave I saw something in the corner, on the floor. It was the black knights uniform and a mask that was only meant to cover the eyes.

Realization struck me nad everything that I had questioned earlier became clear. I recignized the mask from the one suboridnate female that hid her eyes and her own identity from everyone. Her hair had exactly matched C2's which makes me remember this subordinate more efficiantly. The girl that...I loved was in grave danger most of the time. She risks herself and I had not guessed sooner that the two are the same. I cursed myself; quickly and angrily I switched off the light and closed the door in the closet; now standing right in front of it.

I heard her soft and easy snores from the bed. I always wanted to hear her voice and her soft laughter when she was around everyone else, but...all that might end; due to a chance that she might lose her life...due to me. My whole body fidgeted in worry and hate...worry for her...and hate for myself.

I stormed out of the room; failing at containing my anger that was claiming through my very body.

 YUKI'S POV

I found myself in my bed. I slept alot more and better then I had thought. When I tried thinking of the weird dream I had my mind started to throb painfully. Eventually I gave up on thinking about it...finding it to be worthless in my mind.

I got out of bed and making my way to my bathroom.


*A week later during the Black rebellion*

Explosions surrounded me and my knightmare; never ceasing. I was fighting off many different knightmares from the Britanian army. Only a few of my co-soldiers were left, but soon enough even they were taken out. soon enough I was left alone, and surrounded by the Britanian soldiers.

"Surrender and you will not have to die!" One of the soldiers voices echoed out.

"Never! I will never surrender to you Britanian dirt! you can all go fuck yourselves in hell!" I cried out; unleashing a round of heavy bullets. I manuvered all about the premises; avoiding the bullets and blasts from the soildiers.

I blew up two knightmares and injured another one. Suddenly I was blasted from behind. "Damn! Dirty bastards!" I screamed. i turned my knightmare around and saw a royal purple knightmare stadning there; holding out a joust. I immidiatly recignized as the royal princesses knightmare; Cornelia.

"Good timing bitch i can take you out for Zero!" I yelled at her; suddenly feeling very mad.

"A simple rebel will not kill a highly skilled princess! It is time for you to die!" Cornelia yelled out at me. Suddenly her knightmare lunged foward; holding out the long joust.

I aimed my gun right at and opened fired. She used her knightmare magnificently; dodging every bullet carefully. Soon enough she cut through my knightmares arm and head.

I was exposed to the smoke and war filled outer world that I helped create. My face was covered in sweat; my mask still covered my eyes...hiding away my identity.

"Green haired witch! Your life ends here." Cornelia lunged foward with the sword.

I closed my eyes...accepting defeat and my death. 'Sorry Zero...I could not defeat her for you...good-bye.' A single tear fell down my face as I thought these last words.

"Yuki!!" I heard Zero's voice ring out suddenly in pure desperation. I found a certain will and lunged myself foward at Cornelia; dodging her fatal blow, but her sword destroyed my knightmare. I fell out of my knightmare and fell hard onto the hard ground. My body was sprawled out everywhere and my mask lay broken beside me. Blood swelled out of a cut on my head; blood also poured from a deep gash that was set in my arm.

I heard a round of bullets off in the distance and I knew that the Black Knights reinforcments had finally arrived. Suddenly I saw two fighting knightmares come my direction; they obviously did not see me lying here limp and broken. They were threatening what Cornelia did not deliver...death.

As they steadily approached a knightmare from teh other direction came right at me. It held out its arms as it went by and scopped me up in its cold metal fingers. Suddenly I felt safe with it. Everything around me became hazy...i had lost too much blood. I blacked out.




I heard voices coming from beside me; they were speaking in hushed tones but they were failing. I recignized both voices...C2...and Zero. My arm and forehead throbbed from the gashes that had been put there by my great fall. I moaned out as I arched my back...trying to reach out to the voices.

"She is waking." The sound of C2's voice rang out.

My eyes etched open and I saw Zero and C2 standing by my bedside. Their bodies were facing each other but there heads were now turned to me.

I was always stunned by C2's eyes; a bright eerie amber. I sat up, wincing at the sudden movement and pain. Zero turned his head away and did not meet my gaze; leaving me confused for a minute. Reality hit me as I looked down at my chest. It was practically bear, except for a single strip of the regular gauze wore. I always had the gauze just in case I got injured during a Black Knight battle. Of course thou I had kept it around
my chest in order to hopefully fool some people that I was male maybe but my hair had betrayed such a thing.

The gauze barely covered my large breasts, let alone my nipples. I gasped and quickly grasped the blanket; bringing it up to cover my chest. "Sorry!" I gasped; a blush creeping on my face fast.

"It is alright...I am glad that you are safe. I hate to lose any soldiers and wish I could save more." Even thou he tried to mask his voice and I could not see the expression on his face I knew that he was lying.

I did not comment on him lying to me; I just assumed that he had a good reason to do so. I was and will always be loyal to Zero. He has done so many things to help the japanese; I respected and loved him for that. Since I was half breed, between Britanian and japanese, I was always treated like a disease infested brat. I had been beaten by my Britanian masters who had bought me and made me their servant. My last master...three years ago... i killed with a bloody knife; he had been trying to rape me...so I killed him. All my life I hated the Britanian's and each day it steadily increased.

I suddenly realized that my mask was no longer on my face, and I remembered seeing it broken into peices back on the battlefield.

"It is nice to see your own identity; you do indeed look exactly like C2...except for your brown eyes thou." Zero's voice was filled with happiness now.

"...Yeah..." i felt sad, but I had no idea why.

"C2 keep an eye on the enemy for a bit...I wish to speak to Yuki alone." I was shocked...how did Zero know my real name. I never spoke my name to anyone...I had given them all an allias.

C2 did as Zero told her leaving me and him alone. I stared at Zero's mask; suddenly getting curious on who he was. I cursed myself knowing that i should not do such a thing; I could scare off Zero and his amazing self.

"I know your true identity and I was just curious...you are half Japanese and Britanian...like Kallen...right?" his voice etched with curiosity.

"...Yes..." It took me a moment to answer him; feeling painful memories being resurfaced.

"I have never had such curiostiy for a solidier of mine but if you do not mind; I wish to learn more about you." He turned his entire cloaked body to face me.

I realized that he was giving me an option to say no to this request and I silently thanked him for being so kind. Zero was known to be a fair man but also very manipulating. I knew that I kept all of my feelings bottled up and that was probably one of the reasons why I got so mad easily; maybe it would be good if I let it all out of my system.

I nodded telling him I would tell him of my past. I did not know why I was doing this but i knew that it would feel good afterward.

Zero slowly walked over and sat down by my side on the bed; turning his masked face to meet my gaze. I swallowed whatever that was caught in my throat; beginning to talk. "My Dad was a Britanian while my Mom was Japanese. My mom died giving birth to me; leaving me in the care of my abusive father. Through my early childhood he treated me like dirt; beating me whenever I seemed out of place. Whenever he would have his mistresses over he would treat me like his servant; having me watch what they did. When I was five he sold me to a Britanian woman for money. She kept me as a servant but never abused me. I liked it there; she treated me faairly, but it was all pity for me. Everyone around her avoided me like a I had a disease that killed people that got to close to me. The Britanian woman was killed at the beginning of the war; I was eight at the time. I then stayed in the streets; avoiding soldiers as best as I could. A Britanian soldier soon found me and took me back to my abusive father; who beat me for another two years. He sold me once more; tired of my presence. He sold me to a man who I thought was nice, but when i turned thirteen..." I stopped my long story; letting the tears that had been budding in my eyes fall.

Zero brought his hand up but brought it back down; obviously afraid that I would take into sudden defence.

"I...ended up killing him...my last owner...he had been trying to...rape me....but...I killed him in order to defend myself." The tears would no stop; they kept falling down my face. They stained whatever they touched; leaving a hot trail down my cheeks.

"I am...sorry..." Zero's voice held sympathy in it.

"I...I HATE BRITANIA AND THEIR FILTHY CITIZENS!" I suddenly felt anger swarm through me.

I felt Zero flinch and get tense at my sudden harsh words. He got up from my side and turned away from me. I stayed where I was confused.

After what seemed like a forever, Zero spoke. "You say you hate Britania...then I guess you would hate me. I am Britanian." His voice was not lying, and i knew in my heart that what he spoke was the truth.

I was confused and shocked by Zero's words. The man that I loved, that kept his face hidden, was Britanian; the race that I hated in every fiber of my being. I quckly got up and hugged Zero from behind; knocking him down on the floor. We fell together with a sharp thud; I laid on his back. I only wore my tight black skirt and a gauze around my breasts.

"NO! I can never hate you...I do not know your true identity, but what you do for the Japanese has made me care for you deeply. I realize that you probably do not return my feelings but you have to know! I will never hate you; NEVER!" I grabbed his cloak tightly in balled fists; feeling more tears fall down my cheeks.

I heard Zero groan in slight pain. I looked up with tear filled eyes at him. He turned his body around with me on top of him. I saw his mask starting to come off. He slightly moved his head slightly; letting the mask fall down and off his head. I was shocked and torn as I saw who Zero truly was.

I saw a pair of sorry looking violet eyes, and had dark brunette hair. It was the same boy that lived in my dorms and shared a room right by my own. The one that always fell asleep and skipped class. The same one that I had jumbled and un-understandable feelings for. He was Zero; the savior for the Japanese. Lelouch Lamprouge.

He met my gaze but then quickly looked away from me. "You cant tell anyone...I did not mean for you to find out...I do not want to kill you...do not tell anyone." His voice sounded husky and defeated.

I was still confused. "H...how?" I wondered out loud.

"I did it so I could get revenge...revenge on my father...the Holy Emperor of Britania."

Everything became a little more clear but not enough for me. "Why...why do you want revenge?"

"He never tried to find my mothers murderer..his wife's killer." His voice was etched with anger.

"Why are you telling me all of your secrets?" I looked into his eyes; suddenly feeling unsure.

He took a moment to think and work up the courage to answer. "Because I know I can trust you...and..." He suddenly sat up and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I sat in his lap with my legs on each side of him. He buried his face in the crook of my neck; pressing his clothed body against my practically naked one. "Because I love you." His words sent a sharp shiver down my spine.

I reluctantly wrapped my arms around Lelouch; liking the way he melted against my body. I thought about the way Zero made me feel, and the mixed and misunderstood feelings that Lelouch gave me. Zero I loved him for the fact that he justified with the side of the Japanese. Lelouch...I guess you could say that he had that air of mystery around him; the air intrugued and confused me. Suddenly I understood...

"I...I love you to." I spoke my own words. I grabbed a handful of Lelouch's hair and made him meet my gaze. I forcefully pressed my lips against his; feeling aroused at the situation.

My heart rate suddenly picked up as I felt Lelouch move his hands up and down my back. I removed my hands from his hair and grasped his shoulders tightly. I felt my body shake and shiver with the small amounts of pleasure. Lelouch licked my bottom lip; asking for entrance. I allowed his tongue access; he carressed my tongue with his.

I moved my hands, and as I did so; moved his cloak off of his body. The cloak fell to the floor leaving him in the regular Zero suit. Our tongues continued to wrestle together. I curled my toes as Lelouch leaned his mouth down to my neck and began to lick it, up and down. I moaned out loud; which made Lelouch bite down on my neck; I knew he found my moan intoxicating due to that action.

My breaths became shallow and hoarse as I allowed his tongue to dip down farther; he licked and lapped at my collarbone. His hands ran up and down my body; my body heat was being manipulated by these simple yet powerful actions.

My fingers fumbled as I messed with his shirt collar that went all the way around his neck.I finally succeeded at getting all of the buttons undone. I seductively and slowly reached my hand inside of the Zero shirt and ran my hands up and down his chest. I heard Lelouch groan against my neck as kept doing this over and over; 'accidentally' rubbing my fingers across his nipples.

Lelouch arched his head up and let out a loud and long moan. I found myself even more turned on as I heard him let out such a cry. As he tried to bring his head back down; I made our lips meet; immidiatly our tongues began to fight once more. I finally let his Zero shirt fall leaving his abbed chest bare for me to play with.

Lelouch pulled away only for a second, "Your being unfair...my chest is bare but yours is not." There was a playful tease in his voice. As soon as he ended his hushed and quick sentence our lips met once more.

"If...you...want to see...my breasts...thaat badly...then...take off the...cloth your...self." I spoke between butterfly kisses that I was now trailing down his neck. I began to lick the sweet spot I had automatically found. I felt Lelouch reach up and grasp the gauze from the middle of my breasts. With a quick hard yank he broke the gauze in half; revealing my large bouncy breasts.

I gasped as Lelouch quickly bit one of my nipples. Ecstasy ran through every fiber as I felt the mixture of pleasure and pain in my chest. He rolled my nipple with his tongue in the roof of his mouth; making me moan and gasp with pleasure.

I wrapped my arms around his haed to intensify the amazing pleasure. I held his head and let alone mouth to my chest; smothering him in my bosom. With every slight bite and hard suck I grew wetter and wetter; anticipating the arrival.

I pushed Lelouch down onto his back and straddeled his hips with mine. Each of my legs were wrapped around his waist. I could feel his bulge press firmly against my underwear; underneath my skirt. My breath hitched as I moved slightly; pressing myself more firmly against his clothed member.

"Oh...Fuck...that felt good." i heard Lelouch's husky filled voice ring out. He arched his head backwards and let out  a long, ecstasy filled groan.

I let my body go backwards; I now kneeled between Lelouch's legs. I leaned my head down to his stomach; I could feel Lelouch's heated gaze; watching my every move like a hungry predator. I started to kiss him all over his stomach. My hair fell down in little tufts; getting in my way. So I would not have to stop, I felt Lelouch brush the peices of hair away. I stopped kissing and began licking all around his stomach; leaving small traces of saliva up and down his stomach. i ducked my tongue into his naval; I felt his bulge pulsate against me and underneath his pants. He didnt burst but I knew too much more and he would.

I finally grabbed his belt and unbuckled it. I grabbed the hem of his pants and swiftly pulled them down. To my dissapointment I saw boxers with a HUGE bump in them; I was dissapointed about the boxers. I completely removed his pants; tossing them aside in the Zero quarters.

Before i could make any other advancements with him; Lelouch lurched foward and tackled me to my back. He pressed his bulge to my covered womenhood; making me let loose one of my own throaty moans. i felt Lelouch's hands travel to my tight black skirt. He grabbed the hem and pulled it down; removing them from my body. I twisted and kept my thighs together; egging Lelouch on.

lelouch pryed my thighs open and glanced at my wet underwear.

"No...dont look...its embarressing!" I panted out.

"I do not see how it is embaressing...you look beauitful." I felt him prod a single finger against my damp, black laced underwear. I let out a heavy moan as I felt him move that finger over my clothed womenhood; repeatedly.

Lelouch finally stopped, but only to grasp my underwear by the lace and pull it down. He finally tossed away the damp cloth; leaving me bear and naked to him. I covered my breasts with my hands; barely able to due to the size of them. I gave Lelouch my best innocent look while a tuft of green hair fell into one of my eyes. I left my mouth slightly open as i panted; adding to the innocent yet aroused look.

I knew right away that the look had an amazing effect on him. Lelouch gained a look that said he wanted to ravish me, inside and out. I felt my juices drip out of me and onto the floor; just from that one look. Lelouch moved his hands to the edge of his boxers and brought them down enough so that he freed himself; obviously instantly relieved of pressure.

I suddenly felt scared...of the size of him. I had no idea how he was going to fit inside of me.

Lelouch placed his hands on my hips and widened his legs. I spread my thighs wide; so he could fit between my legs. His thighs were keeping mine apart; making sure that I do not close them. I placed my hands on his shoulders; all of this was to be prepare me for the pain; to make me as comfortable as possible.

Lelouch put his tip at my wet entrance preparing for entry. "Are you a virgin?" Lelouch's voice and eyes were so filled with concern for me that it made my heart melt. I nodded my head yes...finding myself unable to speak. "I promise to go easy...just do not scream. I do not want anyone figuring out what we are up to...alright?" i nodded once more; this time biting my lip.

Lelouch eased himself in; spreading and tearing through my virgin wall. I let out a muffled scream as i felt the waves of pain course through me; I bit down on my bottom lip to withstand the sharp scream. I felt the blood well up and fall down my chin from the sharp bite. Lelouch was now all the way in; throbbing and rejoicing inside of me. I could feel my walls clamping down on him; tightly.

Lelouch licked my chin and where-ever the blood dripped. When he was done he kissed my torn lips; trying his best to comfort me from the pain. It took longer then I expected to get over the immense, tearing pain that had throbbed through me, but it ended.

When the pain eased to be nothing; I moved my hips feeling total pleasure. I let out a steady moan as I heard my juices slide over Lelouch's cock; letting out a sloppy sound. Lelouch took this as an okay, and began to thrust himself in and out slowly.

I could hear each grunt and thrust that Lelouch made; adding on to the ecstasy running through my racing bloodstream.

"So...fucking tight...ah fuck..." Lelouch let out his pants; I knew, like myself, he was losing himself to the pleasure. His words turned me on even more then I was; if possible.

"Ah...Lelouch faster!" I almost screamed but stopped myself; bringing down my voice a hitch, but loud enough to make sure he got the memo.

Lelouch happily answered to my pleading; his thrusting became hot lightning; shooting fiery bolts into my core. I dug my nails into his shoulders; letting him ride me hard.

"Lelouch...you are so...big...and thick...inside of me." i spoke between pants. My hot body was being penetrated faster and faster; ripping through my forbidden fruit; unrelenting on the speed. My body rocked back and forth with the amazing speed; making my breast bounce. My long green hair was a large pool of lime around us.

Lelouch picked up my leg and bent it; putting it over his shoulder; so he could have better access to my body. His speed never let up; he continued to pound into my heat filled body. I could feel something unknown build and pile up inisde of my body; it concentrated inside of my stomach. It was relentless and bottomless, but it was also not bottomless; piling up...and fast.

"Ride...me..." i heard Lelouch's husky tone in my ear as he bent down; wrapping his arms around my waist. He picked me up off of the floor; making my leg fall off his shoulder, and sit in his lap. I let my legs fal apart; sperated by lelouchs waist. He put one hand behind his back; supporting himself from falling over. He borught his other hand up to my breast; roughly rubbing it; pinching my nipple between two fingers every once in awhile.

I felt his long rod bump my one spot; making me gasp out loud. I knew what I had to do, and what he wanted me to do. I brought my body up and then back down; Lelouch hiked up his hips as I came back down; meeting my hips. I felt him hit that same spot again; once again making me gasp in pleasure. I did this over and voer again; each time lelouch met my hips; hitting that one spot.

"Oh...god...you are so sexy...and tight." His voice held pure ecstasy as I rode him.

I went up and down faster and faster; letting out muffled cries each time I came down and he hit the spot. My cries slowly began to get louder and louder, and I knew soon enough a scream would rip through my body.

A deadly tidal wave was now set in me; threatening to be unleashed with each powerful thrust. Suddenly I felt my walls clamp down tight onto Lelouch's cock; starting to milk him of everything he had in it. A sharp deadly scream built in my throat, but before I could let it out Lelouch stifled it with a deep kiss. He shoved his tongue down my throat; to make sure I was unable to scream. My tidal wave had crashed right over me; taking over my body.

Almost as soon as I started my orgasm; Lelouch released his seed deep inside my womb. I realized that Lelouch had not just kissed me to stop me from screaming, but to stifle his loud unbearable grunt/moan. Our tongues wrestled with each other as we let the last ripples of our orgasms rip through us.

Our tongues and mouth's parted; leaving a bridge of saliva. Lelouch fell backwards with me on top of him; pulling out of my body. As I layed on his fast rising and fallng chest I felt his seed spilling out of me; making me slick.

"Zero...what is wrong I heard some noises?! I was worried so..." I heard the sound of Oghi's voice ring out. I quickly arched my body up alittle more; using my hair to cover up all of lelouch's face. I used my arms to cover up my face; still hoping to protect my identity as well.

Oghi walked in; I could hear the door to the room slide open. I heard his slight gasp as he looked at the scene. He could see who he knew as his masked friend naked ontop of his masked leader. He could see clothes all over the room; including Zero's mask lying near the two naked bodies. "Um..sorry...I will come back later." His voice was filled with hot embarressment as I heard him leave; the door sliding shut.

We were both left alone; I removed my hands from my face. I used my hands to brush away the hair that covered Lelouch's gorgseous face; I now saw the cute charming face. A wide grin grew on his face; I leaned down and kissed that adorable mouth of his.

"We better get dressed now...I will find you a new mask so you can hide your own identity. Since you are now close to Zero you will become a high target...if anyone outside the Black Knights find out." Lelouch sat up; making me sit up along with him. I kept my hands on his well chiseled chest.

"Thank you..." i met his eyes and made sure he knew that I did truly love him.

"Why are you saying thank you?" Lelouch looked puzzled for a second.

"For sharing the truth with me." I quickly wrapped my arms around the man I loved and gave him a big kiss.

                                                                        THE END

I am pretty sure it ended up alot better then my first one when it comes with the scenery descriptions and maybe the sex scene. i hope you like it I workded hard on it and I LOVE this series and character (Lelocuh)...I cried for hours when I saw him supposedly die. HE IS ALIVE THERE IS PROOF!! please rate and comment thank you...o and remember you can send me requests.

PS I may or may not add on...like MAYBE add on to this strory...like a part two kk
   

12 comments:

  1. Oh my god... THAT WAS EPIC!!!!!! That was sooooo good!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was awesome!! Please write a part two! PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. frend told me to look this up........................ epic mind blown...
    -pie lover fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I liked the part when Ohgi wlked i XD... You shold use fanfiction.net or checkitout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I say that this is the best lemon EVER ! ! I'v read it over 5 times this past year and I usually don't re-read lemons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it a lot. I've read it and the other one many times. You are fantastic at writing these lemons. Keep up the spectacular work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need a new pair of underwear.....
    THAT WAS FREAKING SMEXY AS FLUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please write a part two it was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
    Not only was it just amazing, its very good writing style.
    Part two, please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. * noise bleed* ummm....does any one have anything to clean this up with? O////////O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very vivid and smexy. o///////o

    ReplyDelete