January 7, 2011

Yuki and Kyo Yaoi Lemon *Two Opposites in Heat*

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FRUITS BASKET OR ITS CHARACTERS AND WARNING THIS IS A SEXUAL YAOI (GAY) STORY!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! IF YO DO NOT LIKE SEXUAL STORIES THEN WHY ARE YOU ON MY BLOG?!
DEDICATION: In case if I told you all before this lemon was dedicated to my bestest friend Logan and his bf but they broke up which means that this lemon has no dedication...boo boo boo...but it does not mean that i will dissapoint the yaoi fans and mine so here it is. Oh and sorry everyone but I have not been on my blog for a while because of the fact that i have been sick with the flu and sinuses, and recently I got two shots..one in the arm...and the other in the butt...(Shutters with fear) I have this thing with needles so they had to hold me down, but it over with so no worries until I have to get my second shot in the arm in a few months....(Cries) anyway thank you for the paitence.
Names: Yuki and Kyo
Info: you all know, well those that have watched or read Fruits Basket, who they are. Yuki is the cursed mouse while Kyo is the cursed cat.


BEGIN:
YUKI'S POV

The rain made loud pattering sounds as their downfall was announced. At the very announcement I knew Kyo would start to feel groggy and just plain grumpy. The reason why was due to the fact that he had the vengeful cat spirirt of the Zodiac; it was no surprise that he felt sluggish on days like this. Personally I did no care for the rain this time, my garden was covered for the storm so I had nothing to worry about.

Tohru had left earlier with Shigure. Tohru had told me and kyo that she was going to stay the night with Ms.Saki. The perverted author had droven her since he was heading in the same direction, he had said that he was going to his high school reunion with my older brother and Hatori. He had been singing and dancing around saying that he was excited to see his lover, my brother, once more. Of course I knew that those two were not actual lovers but just acted as such.

The only two people in the house were going to be me and Kyo.


KYO'S POV

Something is wrong with me, but what? I layed on my bed, panting and my entire body flushed with heat. It had been like this all day but now the unkown feeling was swarming and taking over my body. My body felt as if it was the personal furnace of the house, the heat inside never wavering. Earlier I had tore off my shirt and shredded my pants. I could feel perspiration beading my brow and chest. I could feel something building up, somehting unkown and threatening to be cut loose. For some odd reason an image of Yuki appeared in my mind, him nake and leaning over pumping himself into his hand. At the very thought my heart rate spiked, rushing the blood even more throughout my body but especially toward my my hardening member. The only sound that could possibly be heard from my room would be the moans that were escalating out of my mouth.

Out of no where I felt cooped up, with the sudden feeling I got off the bed. I nearly fell onto the floor due to my weak legs. Luckily I caught myself and, uneasily, I made my way toward the door.  

YUKI'S POV

It was around dinner time and of course I will not cook due to the fact that I burn water. I was making my way up to Kyo's room so I can get his lazy ass out of bed to cook. Soon enough I stood in front of Kyo's doorway. Bringing up my hand I was about to knock on his door, but I stopped myself. Within the room I could hear pants and deep moans from the young man. A feeling that came from the room swept over me and also through erupting a feeling from deep inside of me. My body heat began to rise as the sounds grew louder. I had no idea why but just by the sounds my arousel was growing. I could feel myself lightly press against my pants. Now the only thing coming out of my mouth, also, were pants and groans.

The temperature around me had escalated to such a degree that I had to grab my shirt, clutch it so tightly that it would possibly be ruined. I pressed my head against the door, finding small comfort of the cool touch of the wooden barrier. Putting most of my weight on the door I tried to tame the sudden appearence of a beast inside of me.

As the pants increased the leash grew looser and looser, slowly I was losing the battle, but I was just able to keep a hand on it. Suddenly the door opened and I fell fowawrd onto a hard chest. I knocked the person down with my heated body.

Both me and the man fell to the floor, me on top of him. Our body heat combined creating an amazing inferno. Quickly glancing up I saw who I had fallen on, even thou in my heart I already knew who it was. I saw Kyo's half lidded eyes and flushed face; as soon as I saw that the leash was forgotten.

KYO'S POV

The looks on Yuki's face drove the heat that had washed over me stronger. His violet eyes held their own heat and need in them. Unable to control my actoins I gripped his shoulders and brought his face directly in front of mine. Hard and passionetly I pressed my lips onto his own, taking control of the situation. Forcing his lips apart my tongue invaded his wet cavern. Our tongues danced together, wrestling for dominance.

I could feel Yuki's hands exploring my exposed chest. My hand was roughly holding Yuki's mouth to my own, my fingers getting tangled in his purple hair. Saliva slightly dripped from both of our mouths, slowly dripping down our chins. Suddenly I felt Yuki rub his hand over my covered bulge, pressing his hand hard causing flashes of pain mixed with sheer pleasure. A moan escaped my throat as our kiss broke. Quickly feeling like his pleasure was being neglected I flipped us over, putting the young mouse on the bottom and putting me on top. My hands went to his flimsy shirt, soon unbuttoning the nuisence. With the shirt unbuttoned and out of the way I tossed it aside, not caring where it went. Trailing my tongue over his unprotected throat I slowly made my way down to his hardened peak.

I let out a single hot breath onto the perking mountain and heard Yuki moan in anticipation. Seductively I raked my tongue across his nipple, drawing circles around the hardened peak. As each flick was made a throaty moan left the mouses throat. For extra, torturing measures I nipped his nipple, rolling the peak at the roof of my mouth with my tongue.

As the moans got more and more audible, Yuki slowly tangled his fingers into my hair. As he did so, he firmly pressed my head against his chest, escalating his pleasure by forcing me to continue my teasing. Smirking against his chest, I did as he silently pleaded. I bit, sucked, and rolled the peak, continuesly and without pause. As I felt his hard erection poke at me through his jeans I had to lean up, arching my back, I placed both of my elbows beside each shoulder. My mouth still suckled, my head hanging low in order to do so.

Yuki took the moment into his own hands, the delicate fingers trailing their way down my chest. Each path that each finger left, blazed, leaving a burning rememberence. The mischevious limbs crept to the front of my jeans, teasingly and slowly unbuttoning them. His fingers purpossly brushed my erection, sending a sharp wave of pleasure throughout my body. A loud hiss escaped my mouth, I hated to be teased.

"...Not so fun is it?" Even thou he angered me, that one moan enticed me further.

With one last sharp groan I lost all mood to tease. My hands moved from the side of him to his pant buttons. Quickly and swiftly I had his pants off and tossed aside, useless to me. I was desperate, desperate to feel my hot skin against his own. Yuki tried to pull down my baggy jeans from his position but was just unable to, he soon gave up with a fustrated huff. A low chuckle erupted through my body as I saw his cute, mad face.

To my utter dissapointment I had to get up and off of the cute mouse. "...Hurry up and take off those boxers...and lean over the bed." My patience was gone, and I was desperate to be inside of him.

Quickly and silently listening he got to his feet and jerked off his boxers, freeing his throbbing erection. My knees nearly gave way at the very sight of the tempting sweet that was just within my reach. With my eyes never leaving his erection, I began to remove my jeans. When I snapped out of my trance, I was completely bare, my erection free of its insnaring trap.

Quickly my urges to caress Yuki's manhood took over. Slowoly I made my toward the young mouse, kneeling in front of him. Carefully, my fingers wrapped around him, experimenting and seeing what Yuki's reaction would be. My eyes never left the throbbing toy but I heard him take in a sharp breath. Smiling, I rubbed my thumb against his head, smearing the bit of pre-cum that was there. Even thou I had rubbed the pre-cum, immidietly more appeared. A grin appeared across my face right before I took him into my mouth. Taking him into my mouth as I could, I deep throated him. I relished the feeling of him inside of my throat, bumping the back of my throat. The heat of him enveloped my mouth and the heat only mulitplied when I began to suck. Bobbing my head up and down I made the young mouse groan my name over and over. The moans only increased once I quickly learned what he liked, while I bobbed my head up and down I made sure to lighly graze my teeth against his member. I continued this and in a few moments I started to feel Yuki's dick pulsating.

With one last good bob, Yuki let out an incredibly loud moan, erupting in my mouth while doing so. My mouth was filled with the wonderous tasting liquid. Savoring it, I slowly swallowed, not letting a single drop escape past my lips.

Swiftly standing up I wrapped my arm around his waist, kissing him. My tongue immideitly invaded his mouth, allowing him to taste himself. As the kiss grew more heated and our tongues fought for dominense (sorry cant spell), Yuki's hands trailed down my chest and made there way to my own member. His fingers wrapped around my aching dick. Breaking the kiss, I leaned my head against his shoulder, heavy pants leaving my mouth. His pace increased escalating my groans and the immense pleasure I was feeling. Soon enough Yuki had my entire throbbing member covered with moistness.

"...Lean your stomach against the bed...now." I did not mean to sound forceful but my words came out as a dominent growl.

Gladly obeying he leaned the fron of his body against the bed, his butt in the air. Pressing the front of my body against my back, I one of my hands at Yuki's mouth and one on his shoulder holding him still. "Suck..." The command was but a whisper but he knew I was serious. Once again obeying me, he began to suck on two of my fingers.

A few moments later I took them out of his mouth. I placed the two fingers at his entrance, "Dont worry...this will feel good." My own voice sounded husky even to me. "My only wish is to...make sure that you recieve as much pleasure..." Before I finished I pushed the two fingers inside of him. Yuki gasped but did not protest. "..as possible." Finishing my sentence, I began to slowly pump the two fingers in and out of him. With each pump Yuki let out either a gasp or a moan. Once the fingers had done their job and coated his entrance I withdrew them.

He did not say anything but I heard the young mouse whimper from the loss. Carefully I grasped my excited member and placed the tip at his entrance. "This will hurt..." Warning him, I gave him a heads up and to be prepared mentally. A moment passed and he nodded signaling to put it in. Quickly I rammed myself inside of him. The tightness of him was unbelievable and felt undescribably amazing.

A sharp scream left Yuki's throat, echoing throughtout the room and empty house. Making sure to stay still I began to kiss his neck in compassion. I trailed kisses all over the side of his neck, trying not to leave a crevice without attention. Many more moments passed and I felt Yuki move his body foward and back swiftly, experimenting. As he made this action pleasure ripped through my body. Moans left both of our throats. When I heard that one sound from my lover I was reassured that he no longer felt the unimaginable pain.

Now, placing both hands on his hips, I brought myself nearly all the way out. I heard Yuki whimper at the loss but soon the loss was replaced; I slammed back into him. Repeating this, I created a fast rythm. Any sort of control that either of us had melted away, leaving behind an extremely powerful lust. The sound of Yuki's moans was nearly masked by the echoing of slapping skin. Each thrust only brought me closer to my ultimate climax.

Feeling the need for Yuki to climax with me, I snaked my hand around to the front of him; placing it on his chest. Carefully and erotically I began to pinch his nipple. A sharp gasp left his throat, but as soon as the shock of the sudden touch went away he began to moan. Realization struck me, the harder I pinched on the little nub the louder Yuki groaned with pleasure; my little toy mouse enjoyed slight pain. As I roughly pinched the hardened nub I continued my blinding pace.

Beginning to think that the nipple has had enough attention my hand began to slip more south. With a slight rough edge I grasped his member. Another gasp escaped the young mouses gorgeous lips. The semi hard prick slightly stiffened.

"Kyo..." The sound of him moaning my name caused me to grow breathless. As soon as my name was murmured my pace only increased; I rammed myself in and out. With each ram I paced another steady rythm with my hand, rubbing his member up and down.

Each pace only increased as a few seconds went by, and I could feel myself closing in on the edge. With a few more tight pumps and a good squeeze Yuki came, loudly moaning my name, and coming on my hand. Hearing the ecstasy filled cry of Yuki is what sent me over the edge. Coming withing Yuki I clung to him from behind. The wretched heat that had swarmed me was now dissapearing, slowly fading within the demon.



Yuki's POV

The heat and darkness vanished, I awoke finding myself in a mysterious bed. Snores came from behind me as some memory came back to me. I remembered walking to Kyo's room in order to force him to cook my dinner but...it was all hazy right now.

As I tryed to get up I found myself constricted by and arm. Glancing down I saw a tan arm wrapped around my waist. Realization struck me as I saw that I was naked and that the arm belonged to Kyo. His peaceful, sleeping face only enraged me. Soft snores rumbled from his chest. Memories of our deed flashed through my mind, and so the cause of these images was a deep blush setting upon my cheeks.

The soft snores calmed my anger, leaving me to stare at the humble cats face. I read that animals tend to go into heat...a mouse and a cat...we are two opposites in heat.



******
I know the ending was cheesy but I need to move on to my next lemon and also my puter bout to die...and sorry if it sucked but it is my first yaoi lemon so please be nice about it hehe  hope you like it.

8 comments:

  1. it was good for a first lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is better than most of the other lemons i read! Awesomeness job!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was something I LOVED IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved this. and i liked the ending. yuki and kyo, who'd have thought... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. put this on fanfiction please!!! or let me do it and give you the credit

    ReplyDelete
  7. *wiping blood of nose* i loved it you are a good writer

    ReplyDelete