August 16, 2010

Edward Elric lemon *Loveless is not suited*

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST OR EDWARD ELRIC!!! WARNING THIS IS A LEMON CONTAINING SEXUAL CONTENT!!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS STUFF THEN LEAVE!!

I stared at my reflection on the lakes surface. My long bright blonde hair had just been brushed, and so it was silky and smooth to the touch. My bright green eyes were shrouded with no emotion. My arms bare; covering my chest was a dark black tank top. All along my arm was my tattoo; a bright blood red numerical number; thirteen. It looked like blood that was spilling down my arm, but it wasn’t just a tattoo; it was the reason I could do such quick transmutations.


I slowly stood up and brushed off my ruffle red and black skirt. My knee high black boots shined a little brighter in the sun; making it look squeaky. I started to walk away from the lakes surface and back into the shady forest.

Compared to being out in the open; it was cool and somewhat cold underneath the tree canopy.

I continued to walk for a few hours; not stopping; not getting tired.

My name is Fog. I am a state alchemist; they call me the Loveless Alchemist. I never showed anyone any expression; let alone affection. Loveless was my name when it came to work; I did not mind the name at all.

As I continued to walk I remembered my mission. I was to catch two alchemists that had gone rogue; blamed for something. I don’t quite remember for what thou; all I knew were their names. Edward and Alphonse, Elric.

I sighed as I propped my back against a big oak tree. I did not feel like doing such petty work for the Kernel. I did not understand why he sent ME after them; I was a star alchemist. He would usually have sent me on a tougher mission; he had always called me extremely talented. There was only one thing I could think of as why he had sent after these two; he wanted them taken care of, and fast.

I sighed once more as I closed my eyes. Suddenly my peace was cut off by a sudden sound of two people rushing my way, and fast. I silently and quickly smiled; my targets were here. I made the smile disappear as the two boys dashed their way in front of me and out o the bush.

The first one I saw was Edward; he had on a red overcoat. His dirty blonde hair was tied back in a unique braid. His amber eyes were suddenly fixed on me as I grabbed a hold of his red coat sleeve.

The second one; was in a large heavy metal suit. I knew that if I tried to attack him, my attacks would not be affective.

I decided to play the damsel in distress.

“Please help me. I was chased in the woods by some sleazy men. I think I lost them, but I am so scared.” I kept an expressionless face; feeling unable to show emotion.

“Brother…” The kid in the metal suit spoke. The voice somewhat echoed.

Edward remained silent as I still clung to his arm. His amber eyes buried in my green pair. A frown suddenly furrowed into his face. He yanked his arm out of my grasp and tightly gripped the arm that had my tattoo.

“Stop lying; I recognize that tattoo of yours. It is famous among the state alchemists; you are the Loveless Alchemist!” He yelled.

I slightly smirked; I had suspected this would happen.

Edward seemed suddenly shocked as my tattoo started to glow. The air around me grew extremely hot in a matter of seconds. Edward quickly let go of me and tried to take a step back, but before he could I grabbed a hold of his jacket once more. The jacket suddenly bursted into flame.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” Edward screamed as he made me let go of his jacket. Edward yanked off the jacket and stomped on it with his foot.

“Brother?!” The kid in the suit yelled once more.

“What the hell is a matter with you?!” Edward yelled.

“There is nothing wrong with me; it is my mission to bring you both back.” I stated.

Edward glared at me as he stepped back away from me and the burnt jacket on the ground. I finally noticed why he was known as the fullmetal alchemist; he had an auto mail arm. I narrowed my eyes at the sight; I knew I would have a hard time melting that thing, but it could be done.

“You two can always come back peacefully.” I stated folding my arms across my large chest.

“There is no way; we are going back! We will be killed if that happens; I am sure your Kernel would see to it.” He emphasized on the Kernel part; with a mockery to his voice.

“Don’t mock the Kernel he is a good man.” Still no emotion in my voice.

“Well that man; is really a homunculus; he is no human!” Edward yelled and spat in my face.

Anger started to bubble in my stomach, and I knew that it showed on my face. “Homunculi do not exist! Everyone knows that; you are a fool to believe in such a thing!” I screamed. My tattoo started to glow once more; heat ignited all around us; I could tell by the sweat on Edward’s body that he did not enjoy the heat.

“Fine you wanna fight?!” Edward touched his metal arm and suddenly in a flash of light it turned into a sword like weapon. “We are not coming back quietly!” He flashed off his new weapon.

The heat around me intensified as I grew more and more angry. I did not want to hear such things from him. The Kernel was and is a good man, and there is no such thing as homunculi. As I continued to think about this my fury just continued t grow; heat getting the most intense I have ever made it before.

Suddenly Edward dashed forward and swung his sword at me, but before it could even touch me I dodged out of the way; in the blink of an eye. I quickly hit him on the back of his neck; knocking him out. I heard him fall to the ground moaning in pain. I swiftly turned around and kicked him in the gut; taking revenge for what he said about the Kernel.

“Brother!” I heard Alphonse yell. I heard him quickly move his way over to the knocked out boy.

Before the boy in the suit of armor could get any closer to his brother I stepped between them. I eyed the boy in the tin suit carefully. I concentrated all of the heat into the palm of my hand; letting flame take flight. My hand did not burn but I could feel the heat; I held fire in my very palm.

“Come quietly, or your brother here gets ignited.” I threatened; letting my expression become unreadable once more.

“Don’t hurt him! I will come quietly!” Alphonse’s voice sounded frantic.

“Good boy.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I had turned the two boys in to the authorities; completing my mission. What Edward had told me; kept ringing in my ears. I was not sure now, but I planned on confronting the Kernel.

I stood in front of the Kernels office. “Come in.” I heard the Kernels voice.

I grasped the cold metal knob and slowly swung the door open. There stood the Kernel; a tall man with dark brown hair. The eye patch covered one of his eyes, but the other one was fixed on me. He had that same sweet welcoming smile on his face.

“Afternoon; Kernel.” I bowed to him.

“Afternoon; I trust that you captured the two boys.” He stated as I brought my head back up.

“Yes, but I had to knock the short one out to do so.” I stated.

“I see; it is quite all right. Edward Elric can be quite the handful.” He smiled a sweet smile toward me; making me feel worse about even considering Edwards statement toward him.

“Yes I guess so, Kernel, Edward Elric told me something that was completely against you.” I looked down at the floor ashamed. “And for a moment I actually believed him.”

“I see; what did the young man say?” I heard the Kernel’s voice go on edge.

“He told me that you were a homunculus. I am so sorry for believing him; even for a simple second! I will never doubt you ever again!” I yelled.

I did not hear the Kernels voice again. Instead I heard him slowly walking over to where I stood. As I looked up the man I trusted had swung a sword at me. I luckily dodged away from it just in time, but the sword had connected with my skin; creating a scratch across my cheek.

I jumped back a few feet away; trying to get away from the Kernel. “Kernel what is the meaning of this?!” I yelled in distress.

“You know too much. You are a wonderful fighter my dear, but I will not risk losing my authority here.” He swung around the sword masterfully as he talked. He had me backed up against the door.

“I am confused sir; what is going on?!” I felt panicky; my face struck with it.

“My dear; you are about to die. There is no need to know anything.” He swung the sword straight at me; I flinched and stayed where I was. I felt the sword slice the side of my stomach; pain erupted as blood spilled out.

I edged away from his sword and ran away from the Kernel; ignoring the searing pain. I trotted over to the window and held my hand to the side of my stomach. Pants and raspy breaths left my lips and throat. I fought to keep conciseness; the loss of blood was proving to be too much.

The Kernel was slowly walking, and making his way over to me. His sword leaked and dripped crimson with my blood.

“Is it true then; what Edward Elric said?” I asked in a panted breath.

“Since you are indeed about to die; yes I am.” He stopped walking; and brought up his eye patch. He revealed a white eye with a certain sign in it.

Panic struck my body as I pressed my body against the large window. Everything Edward Elric said was true, and I am about to die.

The Kernel started to walk forward more; he swung the sword at me; slicing my arms and legs.

Before he could make a real killing blow; the door to the office blew up. Smoke enveloped us both; concealing my bloody body.

No one spoke; I did not even see the person coming. Someone had picked me up, and threw my tattered body over there cold shoulder. The person jumped out the window; shattering the glass. I felt a few pieces of glass graze my pale skin; causing more stinging pain to erupt on my body.

I finally passed out from the pain.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

There was a numbing sensation all over my body. I no longer felt any pain; just numbness. I slowly opened my eyes, and met an amber pair of eyes.

“So your finally awake, huh?” I heard Edward’s familiar voice. He sat beside my patched up body leaning on the cave wall.

“What happened?” I groaned. My body had bandages all over it; covering up every scratch that showed. I suddenly realized that my tank top was no longer on my body; it was lying beside me in a neat pile. A strong blush dusted up on my face. I saw a thick blanket covering up my chest.

“You found out the truth; the hard way.” Edward stated. He closed his amber eyes as I tried to look at his face. I saw the bruise on the back of his neck; I felt a sudden rush of sympathy for him.

“I am sorry; about the big bruise on the back of your neck.” I silently stated. I could still feel the bright big blush on my face.

“It’s alright; as long as u don’t do it again. Oh and I was not the one that undressed you, and bandaged you up. It was my brother; he is better at medicine then I am.” He sneered.

I watched him carefully; he had on a black male tank top. His chest was well chiseled and his muscles bulked out in his real human arm. I eyed his auto mail arm carefully.

Edward noticed me staring at him with my same no expression face. “Why are you staring at me?!” He sharply snapped in my direction.

I frowned in his direction; making sure my eyes were still unreadable.

“I know I am really cute and all but I do not exactly favor you right now. My neck and stomach are still sore from that unfair beating.” He glared in my direction.

“Unfair?” I plainly stated.

“Yes unfair! I was weak from all of the running I did! You caught me at a bad time!” He kept yelling at me over and over.

I just closed my eyes as soon as he started; ignoring him. It was guys like these that got on my nerves.

“Hey don’t ignore me!” Edward just kept yelling over and over at me; getting over annoyed.

Soon enough I just could not ignore his tyrant. “Shut-up; pipsqueak!” I screamed.

“PIPSQUEAK?!” Edward practically exploded. I knew that I had said the wrong thing.

“Brother, what’s wrong?” I heard Alphonse Elric at the mouth of the cave.

“She is the problem!” Edward yelled pointing at me.

“Oh, she is awake!” The younger brother walked into the cave and walked noisily over to where I lay on the floor. “How are your wounds?” He kindly asked.

“Fine; they are really numb.” I stated keeping my eyes closed. “I would like to thank you Alphonse. You were the one that carried me out of that; right?” I asked.

“No; it was my brother who actually ran in there and saved you. He kept saying that you were probably in trouble; so after we escaped we ran to the Kernels office.” His voice sounded cheerful and happy in the tin suit.

“Really; how interesting.” I said; my eyes darting to Edward. His face was a-blaze with blush and embarrassment. “Is that true Edward?” I asked.

His face grew even brighter at what I asked him. “You can call me Ed; alright?! Besides I could not just let you die; we have a score to settle!” He yelled.

“What score is that?” I asked dumbly.

“A fighting score! Like I said you caught me at a bad time when we were running away! I have pay back to give you!” Ed yelled.

“Whatever.” My tone was so bland; it annoyed me a little actually.

“Don’t whatever me!” Ed yelled; getting fed up with my plain attitude again.

“Brother; she is injured. You need to let her rest. So don’t yell at her.” Alphonse stated.

Ed turned his head away from me; and pouted.

“I am sorry about my brother; he can be a bit crude sometimes.” Alphonse stated. “And you can call me Al.”

“It is alright; I am used to dealing with such crude and rude behavior.” I said.

“Me being rude?! You are the one that is acting all snobby!” Ed yelled at me.

“Brother; keep your voice down. Someone might hear you.” Al told his brother.

Ed just grumbled in a response.

“What is your name; obviously you know ours?” Al asked.

“My name…is Fog. I am also known as the Loveless Alchemist.” I stated looking away from them both.

“Fog; what a unique name, but why are you known as Loveless thou?” Al asked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ed slightly glancing my direction; obviously paying attention and waiting for an answer.

“I was assigned that name due to my heartless and unreadable expressions; that I would normally have.” I told them both.

“It doesn’t suit you.” Ed suddenly stated.

“What?!” I stated looking at him.

“I said it does not suit you.” He said once more.

“Why the hell not?!” I yelled.

Ed did not say anything else; just stared off at the mouth of the cave. His bright, mysterious amber eyes were staring off into the distance. Not meeting mine.

I ignored the mysterious man and closed my eyes once more settling back into a deep sleep.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2 months later

We had been on the move and run for the past two months. Getting into a ton of fights each week; getting deathly injured each time. Ever since the two months began; I felt myself getting closer and closer to Edward Elric. I could say now that I love him, but I knew he did not feel the same way. Who would? I can be extremely unreadable and that just pisses Ed off.

Right now we were taking cover back in Resonbull; Ed and Al’s home town. Whinrey; the light blonde headed girl was the boys childhood friend. Apparently she is Ed’s auto mail mechanic; she created his metal arm.

I sat in Whinrey’s room; until me and the guy’s move on I would be staying in Whinrey’s room with her.

I kicked my feet back and forth as I sat there completely bored. My long white blonde hair rested on my shoulders as I stared down at the floor. I now had on a dark pitch black tank top with a short ruffle red and black skirt. I had on knee high socks with punk black tennis shoes. I looked like my regular punk gothic self.

I could not help but think about Edward; these days I just could not stop. I had helped out in most of the fights; while others I had been kidnapped or knocked out.

I suddenly heard rapid footsteps coming toward the bedroom. The door slammed open revealing the bloody Edward. His hair was still tied in a braid but blood was dripping down his face. His pants were torn at the leggings; blood welled up in only one leg; which got me curious. His chest was bloody and bare as he made his way over to me. “Run; they…made it here…the soldiers. Powerful…alchemists…run.” Ed pleaded.

“Edward!?” I rushed over to him. I wrapped my arms around his messed up chest as I panicked. “Who did this?!”

“No time…to talk…run. Al…went with Whinrey…to the town…you have to go warn them…before they…get here.” Ed panted. “Hurry…go.” Edward collapsed in my arms; panting and gasping with pain.

“No! If I am going you are going to come with me!” I screamed.

“Just go…” Edward’s eyes closed as he lost conciseness.

“Hurry the trail of blood leads to the back room!” I heard a ton of male voices coming in the direction of the room.

I hurried up and tossed Ed on my back. I quickly ran over to Whinrey’s window and prodded it open. I was about to jump out the window and escape, but I heard the door slam open and gunshots being fired. I suddenly felt gunshots go into my back; I cringed slightly but ignored it. I jumped out the window and ran into the forest.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I laid him down in a shallow small cave. I let out hefty pants as I felt the stabbing pain in my back. I bandaged Ed up as best as I could before I kept guard up at the entrance of the cave. I was turned around facing Ed, and his leg. I had no idea; for two months I had not known that as well as an auto mail arm he also had an auto mail leg. I stared at his shiny metal leg; unable to believe it. I blushed lightly as I took a quick glance at his green boxers, but I took my gaze away from that and to my arm.

I felt the gunshot wound in my shoulder throb with utter pain; blood dripped down my arm and onto my alchemy tattoo. I took a glance at it; my tattoo blended in with the blood. I was unable to tell the difference between the two.

Darkness ebbed its way in my eyes; everything looked fuzzy. I knew that I had lost too much blood.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I had sat here for two straight days; looking after Ed; making sure that no one had come here. I no longer felt the pain; my entire body was numb. I could not even move my fingers.

I heard voices coming toward our direction. They sounded very familiar; there was sort of an echo in one of the voices. Suddenly there was a sharp groan; it came from Edward. Ed slowly sat up; he held his bandaged head. His bright loving amber eyes were closed but soon opened, and met with mine.

I faintly smiled; just to see that the man I loved was alright. Edward’s eyes widened with shock and terror as he realized my body was covered in dry blood.

“Fog; what happened?!” He frantically and quickly came over to where I sat; motionless. He wrapped his arms around me and then quickly retreated them; he looked at his hands. I could just faintly see the blood bathed on his hands.

“I…am…glad…to see…that…you are…alright…Edward.” I kept the smile on my face.

I could still hear the same voices coming closer. I tried to move my numbed body; to confront the people, but I failed; collapsing to the cave floor.

“FOG!” Ed yelled out my name. I felt him pick me up off the cave floor and into his arms.



EDWARDS POV

I scraped her up and into my arms. She was still smiling that weak feeble smile at me. I could feel tears pool in my eyes, and suddenly they spilled over; down my cheeks. Her light blonde hair was soaked in her own blood. The hair that she took her pride and joy in.

“Ed…ward…” I did not let her finish her sentence.

“I am going to patch you up alright?!” As painful as it is to let her out of my arms; I placed her on the cave floor. I looked all around for some kind of clean cloth I could use, and then I saw her black tank top. I knew she would hate me for this but it was to save her life. I took the hem of her shirt and started to rip the end of her tank top. I finally had the clean fabric I needed to stop the bleeding as best as I could.

Before I could do anything else; Fog’s calm cold hands grasped my trembling ones. I looked away from her pale hands and into her eyes. Her now incredibly dull green eyes; they held absolutely no life within them.

I was surprised when I saw her leaning up. Her smile got a little wider as she whispered, “Edward I love you.” A deep pain filled my stomach; she had felt the same way. All of this time I thought she hated me, and blamed me for telling her about the Kernel’s identity; causing her to go on the run with me and my brother. As I thought about these things; without realizing it she pressed her soft cold lips onto my warm ones. A second later she fell limp in my arms; her body leaning into my own. She felt so cold; her body held no warmth. I felt no breath coming from her.

“Fog…Fog…FOG?!” I yelled in pure distress.

“Brother?!” I suddenly heard Al’s familiar voice.

“AL; OVER HERE; QUICK!” I yelled out for him. I saw him at the cave entrance; he came running over to me and Fog.

“What happened to her?!” Al asked. He leaned down and touched her blood back.

“I think she was shot; when we were escaping out of Whinrey’s house! I am not quite sure; I had passed out! I had been wounded, and I think she carried me here!” I yelled holding her cold limp body closer to mine.

“Brother she is still breathing; I just need to get the bullets out, and get some fresh gauze to cover her wounds up with.” Al told me. I slowly placed her back onto the cave floor; with her on her stomach. Her bloody back was fully visible now.

Al took quick action as I sat there staring. He reached around and pulled off her tank top; revealing her large chest; luckily she was on her stomach so I was unable to see her breasts. There were a total of five gunshot wounds; each one Al cleaned around. Al then slowly analyzed where the bullets had hit.

“No bullet hit a vital organ, or any organ for that matter. She should be fine with some fluid and rest, but first we need to get the bullets out of her body.” He explained to me.

Al slowly dug a few fingers into one of the bullet wounds. “Good it looks like the bullets did not go too deep.” Al slowly pulled out one of the bullets; as he did that I heard Fog groan weakly and painfully. Al did this over and over until all of the bullets had been pulled out of her body. Each time he had pulled one bullet out Fog groaned painfully.

Al cleaned the wounds and wrapped each one carefully in clean gauze.

“You should really be a doctor Al. You would be suited for it.” I told him; half chuckling.

“I guess brother. Oh and Ed; your naked; except for your boxers.” Al told me.

I slowly looked down and noticed that I was in bandages and boxers only. I felt a brush creep up on my face as I realized that Fog had hugged me and kissed me while I was only in boxers.

I slowly got up and saw my tattered torn up pants on the other side of the cave. I slowly crept my way over there and picked them up. I slowly put them on and buttoned them up. I had a bit of a hard time; I could not stop thinking about Fog’s breast; I had a hard erection. I had a hard time getting on my pants but I succeeded.

I sat down back beside my brother and stared down at Fog. She was still on her back but I could easily see her breathing. Unsteady breathing but I could see it and it relaxed me.

“You really do love her don’t you, brother?” Al suddenly asked.

I remained silent for a moment as I stared at the suddenly peaceful face of the girl that I did love. “Yes; I do.” I stated peacefully. A smile etched across my tear stained face.

After that we both remained silent for a moment. “I heard what she told you; right before she collapsed, and right before she kissed you.” I heard a slight snicker in the back of my brother’s voice.

“Shut-up!” I yelled feeling a major blush creeping up on my face.

“Wasn’t that your first kiss?” He asked in a teasing manner.

“I said shut-up, Al!” I yelled louder; feeling an even bigger blush dust upon my face.

“So it was!” Al started to laugh at me.

I just started to ignore him and stared back down at her. I kept thinking about all of the blood she had lost, and what if she did not mean what she had said. Maybe she had been confused and delusional when she had told me she loved me, and let alone kissed me. I remembered her soft yet icy cold lips touch my warm ones. I had felt a slight shock go through my body as she kissed me; I wonder what that had been about.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Why the hell cant I get up yet?!” she kept yelling at me and Al. Fog had been passed out for three days; recovering extremely quickly; which surprised me quite a bit. She still had on that unreadable expression on her face.

“Because it is probably best if we wait for one more day! Besides you were badly injured; you need to make sure that those wounds do not get reopened! Being on the road can wait; besides we got you a blanket and pillow so we can rest here a while!” Al was arguing quite well with her.

“I am fine! I can get on the road; I can heal fast! I learned that after my very first bad wound!” Even when she spoke loudly no expression was visible on her face.

“No; you need to listen to us! Besides we put a boulder at the front of the cave; that only Al can move! We will be fine for another day!” I yelled glaring at her. She met my glare with her unreadable green eyes. We glared at each other for what seemed like hours.

“Ed; you keep her in that bed! I am going to get more medicine for any pain she might feel!” Al called as he trotted to the opening of the cave. He slowly lifted the boulder out of the way; allowing actual sunlight to enter the cave. Soon enough he had placed the boulder back; leaving us with the lamp that Whinrey had given us.

“That was…sudden.” I stared blankly at the boulder; which concealed us from the rest of the world.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

FOG’S POV

As Ed stared at the boulder as I stared down at my torn tank top. I could see my belly button and was a bit sad that Ed had torn my favorite tank top. Honestly thou that was not on my mind; what was really on my mind was the fact that I had actually kissed Edward.

I could still remember the look on his face the day he had woken up and had seen me all bloody. Hot tears pouring down his face; I had never seen anyone cry for me before. I could still feel the places on my arms where Edward’s fingers had touched and grasped me. For some odd reason it had left a burning sensation on my skin; that would just not go away. My lips still tingled from when I had kissed him; my lips had been so cold compared to his warm touch.

“Well it seems we might be stuck in here awhile.” Ed sighed.

I wondered if he even wanted to talk about it.

“Ed…before I passed out…” I stopped my sentence; feeling his burning amber gaze drop onto me. They burned into me; as I tried not to meet his gaze.

“You had lost a lot of blood; I understand. Your head had been dizzy and confused.” He stated as he lay down beside my makeshift bed. He placed his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes.

I felt defeated and about ready to give up, but I had a feeling that he had jumped to a conclusion.

“No…Ed…I was not confused…I just thought…I was going to die right there. So…I decided to tell…you how I truly…felt before I died.” I turned my head completely away from his sight. A heavy blush was set up on my face as I stared at the cave wall right beside me.

I suddenly heard the shuffling of the blanket that was on top of me. I felt my chin being grasped between two fingers. My gaze was forced to meet Ed’s amber glare. His eyes were unreadable and full of mystery. I felt him lean in a little closer; slowly pressing his body against mine. He forced a knee between my legs as his arm supported himself; planted firmly against the floor of the cave.

“This is why I told you the name Loveless did not suit you. The Loveless Alchemist should not be your title.” His voice sounded husky, and his breath lingered on my lips.

“I…don’t get…what you’re…saying.” I struggled to let out; too distracted by the fact that we were in this position.

“What I am saying is that Loveless does not suit you. The reason I say this is because…the first moment I saw you I fell in love with you, and now you admit that you are in love with me. Loveless…I don’t think so.” A smile spread across the young man’s face.

“…I guess your right…for once.” I sneered.

His smile just grew wider as he finally closed the space between our faces. His soft lips pressed against mine roughly. I felt a tingle jolt through my body; lingering in my lower region. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pressed me against the blanket and pillow underneath me. I felt him slowly lick my bottom lip; asking for entrance. I gratefully allowed it; letting his tongue explore my mouth and my own explore his. Soon enough we were rolling along the cave floor; tongue wrestling. Ed kept winning; which amazed me.

Before I realized it I had been tugging on Edward’s torn up pants. I felt Ed’s fingers trail down and yank off his pants; leaving him in only boxers. I already felt the bulge underneath those useless green boxers. I slowly and teasingly rubbed my knee high socked leg against his erect member.

I heard him groan into the kiss; making me smirk with enjoyment. He pulled away from the kiss; leaving a bridge of saliva connecting our two mouths. I grabbed my torn tank top and yanked that over my breasts and head; tossing the thing aside. As soon as my tank was tossed I felt Ed grab one of my breasts and start suckling. I gasped with enjoyment; the feeling of him sucking my nipple was too much. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. I trailed my fingers in his braided hair; trying to get it out of the braid. I succeeded at that; letting his long shoulder length hair to fall. It was a dark dirty blonde color; which only seemed darker in the lamp light. As I felt Ed bite my already erected nipple I tightly grasped his gorgeous locks in my fist; letting out grunts of pain and enjoyment mixed together.

As he finally let go of my breast with his mouth; he recaptured my lips. Our tongues instantly started to go on an all out war. As our tongues fought we had finally rolled back over to the makeshift bed. I felt Ed’s hands travel their way down to my skirt. I felt his metal fingers like ice against my skin. His auto mail leg was the one placed between my legs; making sure to keep them apart. His fingers went underneath the hem of my skirt. He slowly pulled down my skirt; revealing my black lacy underwear. His mouth left mine as he tossed the useless piece of clothing aside. His tongue licked its way across my jaw-line, and neck. He slowly started to lick my other nipple. Instead of sucking on my breast he bit down on my little pink erection; receiving a shiver going down my spine.

He was torturing me and he knew it; he enjoyed having me at his mercy. I roughly but slowly rubbed my leg against his groin; making Ed moan loudly.

“Not so fun now is it?” I rasped; feeling better.

I suddenly felt Ed yank off my knee high socks; making my feet bare. Ed tried to push me back against the makeshift bed, but I tugged and played around. Soon enough I was kneeling over him; I could clearly see the erection straining against his boxers. I grabbed the hem of his boxers and slowly released the hold of his member; allowing it to spring free. I tossed his last piece of clothing; now that it was out of my way.

I slowly grasped the length and licked the top teasingly. I heard Ed gasp as I dragged my tongue slowly up and down his length. I took a quick glance at Ed; his eyes were squinted closed. His dirty blonde hair spilled over the pillow that lay beneath his head. Small light gasps kept leaving his throat as I continued my torture.

“Ahhh; Fog, don’t…tease!” He gasped as I stopped. I smirked and then finally enveloped him in my mouth; getting as much of him in my mouth as I could. I started to suck on him; hard and fast. I bobbed my head up and down as I sucked. I kept doing this until I felt him start to pulsate inside my mouth.

“Ahhh; Fog I am about to…” I stopped what I was doing that second. I had left him hanging on a sharp drop cliff; no way of returning.

I smirked as he opened his glaring eyes. Suddenly before I realized it; I was pinned to the makeshift bed. Ed yanked down my wet lacy underwear and had tossed them aside. He readied himself at my entrance; throbbing with anticipation. He slowly sank himself into my wetness; shattering my virgin wall to pieces.

A sharp cry of pain left my lips as tears fell down my face. Ed leaned down towards me and kissed away the tears. Other than that Ed stayed perfectly still inside me; letting me get used to his size.

Moments later he tested me out; slowly moving his hips around. I groaned as I felt the immense pleasure from such a small movement. He now knew I was ready.

He quickly began pumping himself in and out of my entrance; letting out gasps and moans. I knew that my blowjob had had him on the edge, and now he was just trying to hold on; trying to satisfy me. He rammed himself in and out; over and over. Suddenly his speed seemed inhuman.

His hands grasped my waist; I could feel his auto mail hand pressed firmly against my heated skin. I felt his legs keeping my own legs apart; so he could keep ramming himself in me. The coldness of his metal leg astonished me; I had not realized how hot my skin had gotten.

While groans came from my throat; grunts of effort came from Ed. Suddenly I felt him ram into something inside of me; that just flew me off the edge.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” I let out a shrill scream as my walls tightened around Ed’s cock. I felt him melt inside of me; releasing his seeds. There was so much juice that it spilled out of me as Ed slipped himself out.

I lay on the bed with Ed beside me; both of us heavily panting. Sweat drenched our exhausted and misused bodies. I cuddled up on Ed’s chest, and felt my eye lids begin to droop. I fell asleep listening to Ed’s steady heartbeat.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

ALPHONSE’S POV

I could not believe my ears. I could hear Fog and my brother moaning. I could also just faintly hear the slapping of skin against skin. I felt a rush of embarrassment hit me.

“I just said keep her in the bed…I did not mean do her…” I whispered to myself shocked. I looked at the pain medication in the brown bag that I held. “I guess she will need this for the pain; especially after what they did.”

I still could not believe it; I leave for a few minutes and they get busy. I sighed to myself. It is going to be a bit awkward between me and them now. I sighed once more.





THE END

i am sorry that i took so long! School started and swarmed with homework! Damn those teachers but got to get an education so i can be a future author of the world! And sorry I know it sucksand please do not send me hate mail! Please rate and comment thank you!

21 comments:

  1. Wow that was such a great story XD
    i think you'll be an awesome author :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow me finally got a comment on this story and it makes me sooo happy!! It is my very first comment ever and the fact that it was a good comment even thou the details and stuff sucked so it really does mean alot to me!! :3 me can only hope to get more and more comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, i liked what Al said and thought, poor Al...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good story its not overly descriptive like a lot of good fic writers have trouble with it has just enough so that you know whats going on and can picture it without it going to in detail that you get bored xP thus i like it

    ~Anasae

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was perfect wat are u talking about?! can't wait to read the your other ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOOOOVED IT
    please write more your stories are awsome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, poor Al is mentally scarred for life! Don't worry, I did too when I heard my parents...do what Fog and Ed did *shivers* that was so loud. Teehee! Anyways I looooved it! Make moar lemons please.
    Tata for now
    -Ritsuka X3

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol that is why al should not have left ed with her.cuz they are going get busy.
    alphones"i said make sure she staied in bed i didn t say do her"

    ReplyDelete
  9. you should make a alphonse lemon

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! That was great!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was incredible! And pretty darn sexy too~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi this is randi loved it so much

    ReplyDelete
  14. I almost died of laughter, reading Al's POV... awesum and it did NOT suck sand XD
    -Pie Lover of All time and the wife of Japan from Hetalia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really enjoyed it! :3 Nice job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was awesome!!!! you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved it totally amazing and nicely detailed too you did great haha ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was quite a great story, in fact, it was one of the longest storys I've read in awhile, and poor, poor, Al...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved the ending a lot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I‘m afraid I couldn‘t read it all. I was very confused as to who the “kernal“ (colonel, I understand the mistake as it is not spelled the way it‘s pronounced) was until the description. The man you called colonel was actually the Fuher.
    Whinrey is Winry, thou is though, and I do not apologize for my corrections since it will help you become better at writing, if you haven‘t already improved.

    ReplyDelete